Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error generated during Pickpocketing

Started by Owbewan [3750435] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Owbewan [3750435]

Please advise what could result in this error and if I can prevent it in future.

It occurred around 3am local time so it can’t be a bandwidth issue.

 

Kind regards 

Owbewan

 

Owbewan [3750435]

It has only happened this once. The app has been totally error free so I felt the need to report this one.

I was concerned that it was caused by some action on my part, and I reached out to support because I have no visibility beyond the error message.

 

I will be monitoting and will advise directly if there are any repetitions. 

Thanks for the feedback so far.

 

Owbewan