Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NOOOOO

Started by StarManxt [3839108] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

StarManxt [3839108]

I accidentally trashed my large suitcase and lost 10mil. PLS someone nice send me a large suitcase I am so screwed now.

-Bald-Ronin- [2973179]

... I lost mine too Kirche, me ol' mate ..

 

.. oh .. and I lost my PI too ...

 

... cash is fine .. 🙂 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

iron [2428902]

Dudes literally only bought 12 items abroad per day for the last three days. I didn’t bother checking beyond that. Doesn’t even seem serious enough to merit sending 10 mil for a large suitcase, let alone justify him having the large suitcase in the first place

Broxogar [2728258]

The obvious thing to do is use every scrap of energy you generate, including xanax, points and energy cans - searching the dump until you recover it!