Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

comics

Started by Darty95 [3844025] on in Hobbies & Interests.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
FlameBlez [3883057]

Me! I read a lot of comics. Here's the list and the latest chapter I read

 

ORV 269

Pick me up 155

Lone necromancer 183

SLR 47

Arcane sniper 195

Overgeared 284

How to raise your skeletons 30

Solo resurrection 49

Scavenger king 28

Evolving space monster 31

Undead king 47

Level up with skills 109

Return of the disaster class hero 133

Player who can't level up 195

The world's best engineer

The strong man from the mental hospital 17

 

There's actually more, but it's just too much. Hope I'm not a nuisances here