Hello!
I recently hosted a cockfighting tournament in the Fun and Games section, but honestly, I wasn’t very happy with the results. My original plan was for everyone to create a D&D-style character sheet for their cock, and I’d manually roll out all the fights and post the outcomes.
However, over 100 people ended up entering, which made that approach impossible. I tried using ChatGPT to help manage the fights, but it just couldn’t stay consistent or accurate enough for what I needed.
Here are the links for more information on the tournament itself
I need help building a website.
What the Website Needs
-
Character Creation Page
- Players create a character.
- They get 30 points to split between:
- Strength
- Defense
- Dexterity
- Speed
- Karma
- Everyone starts with 100 base HP.
-
Character Dashboard
- Shows their stats.
- After each win, they can add +5 points to improve their stats.
-
Fight System
- Always single elimination.
- Takes 2 character sheets and runs an automated fight in turn-by-turn text format (like Torn).
- Uses a balanced formula with all 5 stats.
- Winner advances, loser is eliminated.
-
Bye Rule
- If there’s an odd number of players in a round, the a player automatically gets a bye and moves to the next round without fighting.
-
Leaderboard / Standings
- Shows winners, losers, and current rankings.
-
Matchmaking
- Automatically pairs players for fights each round.
-
Admin Controls
- Lets you start automated fights, manage players, and do custom matchups
How It Works
- Player signs up and creates a character with 30 points.
- Tournament starts with single elimination matches.
- If there’s an odd player, one random player gets a bye.
- The fight engine runs a text-based battle until one HP hits 0.
- Winner gets +5 points to add to their attributes next round.
- Loser is out.
- Repeat until there’s a champion.
I know it's not free to have this done! Please mail me and we can discuss 😀
Mentions: [WINNER] Cock Fighting League ~ Season 1 ~ · Sign ups closed!! Cock Fighting $100m+