did 5 loss wait fot payment
Done
Started by xmanflocka [3351941] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 109 / 109 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hey so I just did 4 more :) that should make 10 now also 🙌🏻 thank you
Hey I did 4 attacks and I only got for 2 🙈 and I thought there was a bonus for 10 hits in total 😔
I will pay for other 2 soon. 10 hits in a row for bonus can’t be over multiple hours/day looking for a group of hits I’ve paid multiple people 2 bonuses because they did 20+ hits at a time
NOTES:
Just attack and I will pay plz dont message me asking if im buying losses and how much or asking permission to attack
I will be asleep sometimes payment is not instant
If I somehow missed your attack plz message me with logs
adding “Done. Did __ hits ” is helpful so I don’t send half payments
OVER 200m SENT OUT SO FAR
Legit and fast payment!
done attacking, did 2.
...
Done attacking! Did 1 attack.
18:20:18 - 25/07/25 You sent $1,000,000 to _ with the message: 4 hits
18:19:38 - 25/07/25 You sent $250,000 to _ with the message: 1 hits
18:19:14 - 25/07/25 You sent $1,000,000 to _ with the message: 4 hits
18:18:42 - 25/07/25 You sent $1,500,000 to _ with the message: 6 hits
18:16:20 - 25/07/25 You sent $4,000,000 to _ with the message: 14 hits + bonus
18:15:06 - 25/07/25 You sent $250,000 to _ with the message: 1 hit
18:14:36 - 25/07/25 You sent $250,000 to _ with the message: 1 hit
18:14:07 - 25/07/25 You sent $1,000,000 to _ with the message: 4 hits
18:13:33 - 25/07/25 You sent $500,000 to _ with the message: 2 hits
18:11:17 - 25/07/25 You sent $2,000,000 to _ with the message: 8 hits
18:10:12 - 25/07/25 You sent $1,500,000 to _ with the message: 6 hits
18:08:45 - 25/07/25 You sent $4,250,000 to _ with the message: 15 hits + bonus
Hey buddy, I just did another 10 hits, all together this time :) 🙌🏻 thank you
18:28:33 - 25/07/25 You sent $3,000,000 to WillowDawg with the message: 10 hits + bonus
Traveling be back around 01:00am TCT
done 4 loss
done 10 loss
done attacking 13 attack
Done attacking 3 hits
Done
14 losses done 👍 paid thanks
Prepaid losses, you lemme me know how many you want to buy; prepay so I can but energy and I'll get to work; asap; responding within 20 minutes.
1 loss 500k
10 losses 3 million
20 losses 5 million
50 losses 10 million
100 losses 15 million
200 losses 20 million
500 losses 40 million
1k losses 60 million
2k losses 100 million
5k losses 200 million
10k losses 300 million
If you want to use Xanax; 2 Xanax = 1 million. So 1 loss would be one Xanax; 100 would be 30
MESSAGE ME FIRST; WITH PAYMENT; I WILL TAKE ANY MESSAGES; ANYTIME
done 10