Thank you for your participation!! Without the community, I wouldn't be where I'm right now. Now I go on a hideout. Good luck for Halloween and stuff.
Ended
Started by JeffreyDahmer [3142070] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Sign me up!
607 is my guess
I’m guessing number 10! Never ever give up Shelby!
690 is my guess
My guess is 420 I will send my xanax soon xx.
If I win I will open every single donor pack and not sell them.
TEE HEE
255 is my guess
823 🤞🤞🤞
0
i am in
For a minute there I thought the Chat 2.d'0h! gremlin injected the forums and swallowed my earlier post. Turns out, you've posted this twice! 😂 Once again, though, best of luck moving forward (in the real world!) 😎
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
1468
169 <3
750 ..
my guess is 751
984
420
Last Date of Submission: August 9, 2025
347
888