Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

how wrong

Started by simber [2584558] on in General Discussion.

22 replies · 604 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

simber [2584558]

Got to laugh the article in the newspaper world tiger day

You embarrassed yourself mate

Small little fact

NO TIGERS IN AFRICA

Johannesburg is a big city like anywhere in the world

No hunting in Johannesburg if you were going to hunt maybe on a private hunting farm near Kruger National Park

Ps no Kola Bears in South Africa either they live in Australia 

SeaLion [250755]

That's why we go hunt them. They are an invasive species... 

 

 

https://murderiseverywhere.blogspot.com/2024/03/tigers-in-africa.html#:~:text=Yes%2C%20there%20are%20wild%20tigers,game%20reserve%20in%20South%20Africa.

 

 

Also interestingly enough they do have wild tigers on reserves there to save them from poachers because they destroyed so much of their habitat and over hunt them. 

 

 

Similar things for elephants where they are poached for medicines and trinkets made from the ivory... 

 

JDWV [2029519]

Just saw title of "how wrong" and Shooby posted no wanted to come here to blame Shooby for what every the shitpost is for. I refuse to read the original post. 

Remilia [1284087]

Maybe we aren't hunting tigers, but people dressed up as Tigers? I seem to remember some throw away text about wearing tiger striped clothing being an invitation to be shot.

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

How come I can hunt tigers in South Africa then? Checkmate atheists.

 

 

Bold move from Simbaer during a hunting event too.

Yugi [3390306]

Hi, South African here

We have many animals that aren't native to our country here for poaching and extinction prevention.
Tigers I have not heard of but I'm near the coast with penguin's near my home.

Yes there are places to hunt here as well with jurisdiction, there are also places here where people hunt illegally

what I'm trying to say in the end is just enjoy the event and hunt a tiger.

Victor-Vane [3838571]

Wait, does this guy think there are no Tigers in Africa?  BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

 


So he made a forum to call other people dumb, but in return we all learned how dumb he was?


(Just before I get torn apart, I know Tigers are not native to Africa, but they still have a presence there do to as the article stated, things like smuggling and stuff)

https://postimg.cc/k244nFfC

(The idea is we are going to SA to do something very ILLEGAL, like everything else we are using the loose laws and smugging hub of SA as a place to go on a "Hunting something really illegal to hunt safari") 

Beckiferret [3601760]

I too am disgusted by the innacuracy of Torn compared to reality. I took a Xanax IRL earlier, having prepped my gym bag ready to smash out some serious yoga poses. Imagine my surprise when I woke up 4 hours later to a pool of dribble on my pillow and no extra energy whatsoever. What a joke.