R+
Andyman's OC 2.0 Summary Guide
Started by Andyman [471591] on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Andyman, as usual a great guide. I have one question.
Any idea on the payout mechanics? Why does the payout from the OC dip into the faction vault? Doesn’t the money come from the crime? What am I missing? Thank you
r/
Confused
FYI; New level 3 scenario ‘Gaslight the Way’
pics are all down.
Crimes are also missing and some changes have been made. Hope andy man can update it :)
yep - Imgur not reachable in the UK any more
Will you be updating this?
Perhaps one day, too much in flux and we're doing PAs in JFK OG atm lol
Haha of course yall are. Much respect for not making the switch. Some days I miss how simple life was.