I'm looking for someone to marry and share the rent or buy a private island. I just ask that it be someone active. Note: Woman
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Note: Female
Note: Female is wild 😭😭
good luck finding a female one.
sorry, it was the broker
You will not find a woman to marry, like 1% are, and the rest are catfishes. Unless you want to be catfished, just marry whoever. You will be paying the upkeep anyway...
Bros before hoes bro
Marry with your irl wife
I'd marry you. Just need to divorce my husband first
just bc u need a woman, im out LOL my spouse is not playing and not even paying her part of the upkeep :(
My spouse hasn't even reached 15, told me I can rent one and he would pay half.. then he paid half of 1 day's rent in 10 days. I have paid around 10mil so far and he is still at 14 after being around 56 days. He isn't even sure what is he doing wrong. So much in debt rn, even my upkeep is more than a mil. Maybe I should have married a woman too.. lol
Graved - you can post in this thread in properties forum :)
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread