I have it in my shop for 1900, is there any value to this book or is It worthless?
Brown-nosing book
Started by kibby [1694579] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Very useful!
lots of companies will pay you a premium wage to join their company and read that book. And judging by your age, I would say you could use right now and make bank.
i always use this guide, it is a great reference.
ill look around and see what i can get before I buy it, thanks for the info
I got no f**king clue how much extra that makes on efficiency. I own one too but talk to your director about a substantial bank increase and negotiate with him on it again after the boost from the first day.
It peaks around 300m.
10m a day is the most you're gonna get with high stats.
it's worthless if you use it without anyone know you use it.
Find a company who looking for employee who have it (in this case, you)
Then they will pay your salary very high. (*10 Lingerie Store usually wants it iirc)