Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item Sorting?

Started by Ottofeau [3868324] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Ottofeau [3868324]

Hello fellow Torn players. 

 

I was wondering if there was a way to sort out or hide certain items so when I select all to sell, I don't have to then go through the list and change the sell amount to zero for the items I want to keep.

It's a bit of a pain, especially those times when I have lots of items! 

 

Thank you for your help!