Why Duke and this random pay my upkeep. And how. Is this a bug. I posted in questions and found no satisfaction.
I have had this island for 3 years. I have never leased it out.
Thanks
Started by Indefatigable [2517458] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Why Duke and this random pay my upkeep. And how. Is this a bug. I posted in questions and found no satisfaction.
I have had this island for 3 years. I have never leased it out.
Thanks
I have had this island for 3 years. I have never leased it out.
This is not the same PI that you are talking about here. You traded the older PI for a newer one in December 2024. Those upkeep records are from the previous owner/renter. Here's the trade log for the transaction.
Thanks!
Right. Thanks. Ugh. Sorry to bother. Double ugh.