Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing leagues

Started by Shepard [2905258] on in Racing.

1 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Shepard [2905258]

Hi everyone,

 

I know they are out there, i just struggle to find a list of Racing Leagues.

 

Is there a place where I can find them? 

 

What's an active league? 

I'm getting close to RS 50 and I am thinking to join a league but my searches don't seem to help me much so here I post.