If you still can't find the option, please attach a screenshot so I can diagnose the issue.
Started by e7cf09 [3441977] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If you still can't find the option, please attach a screenshot so I can diagnose the issue.
for the life of me i can not find the Configure API Key , I do have other scripts running
None of your scripts are actually running.
Make sure developer mode is enabled (top-right in chrome://extensions)
and the tampermonkey extension has permission to run user scripts.
i think i got it now, thank you!! i had no idea about the developer mode, and it helped out with other issues i was having!
works like a charm
So where do we enter api for Torn PDA?
Nice script.
As a result, your displayed progress may be slightly lower than your actual progress. However, the effect is minimal because very few players intentionally hold their level.
I don't think that's an accurate statement. A lot more players hold their level than you probably think. most of them ensuring they don't become a punching bag.
It's also a lot more than "slightly lower", unless this is implying that 38% of the people at level 90 are level holding.
Also, What happens when/if mimimyo [1364774] becomes active? I see you have their ID hard coded in the script as an inactive level 1.
Mentions: mimimyo [1364774]
First of all, thanks a ton for holding your level for me to check the matter.
I just checked HoF data. Unfortunately, I think "38% of the people at level 90 are level holding" might actually be true:
Currently, level 90 players range from #10117 (Smokey123 [248901]) to #11005 (hashNslack [2018702]), with your rank being #10466. Your leveling progress is calculated as (Number_of_Level_90_Players_You_surpassed) / (All_Level_90_Players) * 100% = (11005 - 10466) / (11005 - 10117) * 100% = 60.70%, which is a reasonable error from 62% since I used player who are still active for the calculations. (Script uses inactives)
My guess is that
Either way, it is destructive to my script's base logic, since I have not thought of a good way to identify level holders. I'll update my post to reflect the issue.
As for the matter of mimimyo [1364774], that guy is inactive for over 4000 days, so there's little chance he'll be active again. My original plan is to switch another level 1 player if he does become active.
Mentions: hashNslack [2018702] · mimimyo [1364774] · Smokey123 [248901]
If it helps at all I did a true level reveal on myself about 3 years ago and I was level 123 😂
Inactives should definitely be skipped (but that’s just my preference!)
*there’s another thread somewhere which shows all the top level players for each level. I’m not sure if inactives are shown in that. It could be a good idea to check.
(That true level reveal didn’t help, sorry)
Skipping inactives could be the play here though. I can picture a version of the script to work for relatively high level users, since high level users are relatively scarce, only a few thousand per level, and HoF API calls fetch 100 player data per call. For low level though, it’ll be nearly impossible to identify all active users for a certain level, yet the job exp issue still persists. I remember seeing an active level 9 player with over 1000 attacks being roughly the same rank with age 6000 inactives who abandoned the game since day 1.
(The list that shows all top players also won’t help here, sorry again…!)
Edit:
After reaching the level up threshold of level 53, I did a quick scan for people whose last active time is less than 3 days ago to compare their level exp with mine, and the results are as follows:
Number of with more level exp than me: 59
Number of with less level exp than me: 384
Which puts estimated level progress at 53.87, an improvement to the currently displayed 53.64 but not too much.
I can't find where to change the API
In the tampermonkey drop down ^
Hi. Greasemonkey says this script has been deleted. Is that true or am I being an idiot? Looking for pda compatible level bar progress shower.
Script creator fedded 👀
Does this script still work? I tried loading it, did the validation, but it never shows up.
I try this but it's not working on the torn pda
I just came back to the this thread to see if I should finally delete this script. This script died about 4 months ago when a bunch of other scripts had a problem... and now I see author is fedded. GG