I'm going to give this a try myself so I can give a more accurate answer. I've already done what that article suggests in order to install Windows 11, but I'm actually not sure when it comes to the anti-cheat for Battlefield 6.
I've read a few forum posts, and I've seen some people are able to play as long as they enable secure boot in their BIOS. Others have said it doesn't matter if secure boot is on, they still get an error.
Some motherboards can support Secure Boot without supporting TPM 2.0. Whether or not your system will support Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 depends on your Motherboard, not your processor. Open up System Information (msconfig) and look for "BaseBoard Product" to find out which motherboard you have. The link you posted is just referencing processors which Windows 11 supports, which can be bypassed.
Some people struggle with doing this, so if you need any guidance feel free to shoot me a message and I can guide you through the process.
I should be able to play the game in a couple of hours (unfortunately my download speed is around 5MB/s or 40mbps).