Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

lol

Started by Conquest0 [3180415] on in Fun & Games.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Conquest0 [3180415]

Yo, anybody else feel like your phone be listening too hard?
I said “I’m hungry” out loud ONCE — five minutes later I got an ad for a 12-piece nugget meal, gym membership, AND funeral insurance. Like... damn. Pick a direction. Am I eatin’? Am I dyin’? Am I eatin’ then dyin’? Like choose the arc, bro.