Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Visiting Thailand

Started by Gantusa [250739] on in Travel & Culture.

1 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Gantusa [250739]

Hello, this is my second time in Thailand and now I would like to explore more the surroundings of BKK like the floating markets, ancient town and nearby locations. Any good advices?

 

Also going to spend more time enjoying the local beaches. Any good tips on places to visit besides the usuals at Krabi and Phuket? Which islands would you recommend?

Arcuswolke [3764649]

I just saw this tread, have you been here already? Yeah not far for BKK you should try Ayuthaya for ancient city, rent a motorbike (or bikecycle) and ride around the town. I don’t know much about the south cuz I live on the east side. We still have beach and island here tho may not be that pretty like in the south. But at least here is a lot less crowd and less expensive