Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Are you nuts?

Started by Nut0 [3841443] on in Trading Post.

50 replies · 365 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Nut0 [3841443]

The woman, the myth, the trench coat. Whispering shady offers since... recently.
The weird figure in the shadows making borderline-legal trades and questionable jokes.
Yes, I sell drugs to kids and take their lunch money

 

 


I’m Nut0 — that sketchy person in a dark alley, whispering "psst, wanna trade?"
I buy low, sell high, and occasionally do both at the same time. Yes, I technically have a price list... somewhere... probably. But let’s be honest — I make up prices on the spot based on mood, moon phase, and how shady you look.

 

Sure, I want you to be happy.
But I want me to be happier 😏

 


🛒 What I'm Buying

Right now I'm in the market for whatever keeps my empire growing, including:

📦 Drug Packs — bring 'em in bulk or bring 'em rare, I’ll take a look.
✈️ XAN — bulk, constant demand, let’s make it quick.
👔 Clothes — slow movers, but if the price is right, I’ll hoard 'em like a fashion gremlin. (even the ugly ones, if they’re cheap)
🎯 Random cool stuff — if it’s shiny, rare, or just plain weird, PM me. I like surprises.

 

Watch out I´m one of the Torn´s few who actually DO trade in rare clothes and collectibles!


You may not like my offer but at least I´ll buy it.

 


🧾 Why Trade With Me?

I might be new-ish, but I take this shady hustle seriously.

  • I talk, I confirm, I follow through.
  • If you're not happy, I fix it.
  • My rep matters — I want people to say, "Nut0? Yeah, that guy's weird, but solid."
  • Every trade is clean, fast, and fair — with just enough chaos to keep it interesting.

 


🧷 Trade Protocol

  1. You message me. We agree on price and items.
  2. I recommend Self-Hosp trades — keeps us both safe.
  3. You send the trade. I check, confirm, we’re done.
  4. I follow up to make sure you didn’t cry after.
  5. You leave a kind comment here if you're not too emotionally scarred.

 


🔁 Helping You Sell

If I’m not buying, I might know who is.
I’ve got a growing network of shady-but-trustworthy folks who trade clean and pay well.
Want to connect? Need a middleman? I got you. Here´s the banger: FOR FREE mic drop

 


💬 Feedback?

If we’ve traded before, drop a vouch or comment.

Oh wait..I forgot that I don´t care. I´m too cool for that.

Let’s keep it shady — but fair.
– Nut0

 

 

Second best 1$ bazaar opened! try you luck and get your item :)

Noctir [2843421]

Been trading with this guy for a while now, always a pleasure to do business with!

 

Also reminds me of the days where I stalked dark alleys in a trenchcoat 10/10 definitely recommended!