Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ecstasy bug

Started by Smeaky [3455698] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Smeaky [3455698]

I was doing a happy jump using dvds and when after using the fifth one I popped an ecstasy but it didn’t double my happiness it just added like 7000. I checked the logs I don’t think i messed anything up but if it is a bug I feel kinda cheated, I don’t really have the income to throw away 5 dvds 

KingTurk [3658422]

what's your base happiness?

 

My Theory is your happiness just expired and then you took ecstacy and it doubled your base happiness.

 

Can you say what your total happiness in the end was? It should say it in your logs.

Can you paste the log of you taking ecstacy for us to see the time?

Pixyl [2413234] Admin Staff

According to your activity log, it looks like you started using the E-DVDs at the :44 minute mark, and continued to use them at :45 as well. Happiness drops back down to the base (i.e. resets) at the :00, :15, :30, and :45 minute mark. So, your happiness "reset" while you were using the E-DVDs and that was why the Ecstasy didn't raise your happiness as much as you thought it was going to.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. The happy gain from these were lost due to reset.

 


Closing the report. Thanks..!!