Looking for husband who is active on torn
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
I’m active and would like the perks of marriage in game. I’m married irl so no desire for any explicit romance roleplay but I won’t be creepy and I’m trustworthy. 👍
Never trust someone who says they are trustworthy 🤪🤣🤣
Same I am about to turn LVL 15 and rent an island I need someone to share fee 😅
Go to Newspaper. Personals.
THIS IS NOT THE ADVERTISING SECTION.
Someone said it is the staff that transfers those threads/requests here to the roleplay forum and if true, it will not stop.
Hi, do you still need a husband