Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Simple talk

Started by ppbro [3745062] on in Graveyard.

17 replies · 246 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
64
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

ppbro [3745062]

Hello everyone 

 

This is my first form I am writing and don't have high hopes of getting any reply or comments 

 

I am writing this to get some stories that you have heard or you want to share your own life story (ps: fake story is also accepted but need to be good for a nice read)

goblinMode [2809005]

You ever wondered why you’d let a vampire into your home before you’d let a religious advertiser in? I know why I would. But that’s a kink.

HabeasPorpoise [3616301]

Last September, I divorced and left my ex-wife of ten years. My(our) daughter and I left Colorado and moved to Ohio to be with family. Family situations as they always do, dissolved very quickly. By February of this year we've been living in transitional housing. Family destroyed our important documents. ID, Socials, birth certificates. It's been an absolute hell trying to find our footing again but it's a hole we're slowly digging ourselves out of and we're on the verge of completing the program for stable housing.

 

I found Torn right around the time we moved into the transitional housing program, and it's been one of the grounding things in my life that have kept me from going crazy. I know we all find Torn in our own way, and we all still here for our own reasons. This is definitely mine and continues to be the reason. 

 

My daughter has ADHD, ODD, and IED and as a single father, after leaving an emotionally abusive relationship, the world has been scarier than I ever really knew it was.

BobrKurwa [2841258]

Remember the name

 

Had like high paying job.

 

Good friend killed himself.

 

My fiancee died to cancer.

 

Saw too much maybe.

 

I quitted.

 

Then after being messed up for years.

Like drinking a lot.

 

Found my daughters mom.

We divorced eventually.

 

But now I have best thing in my life.

 

Maybe drinking too much still.

But all I would really need to do is get rid of some retards. But kinda stuck here, because of daughter.

 

I have seen some amazing stories here.

SoyburgeR [2171959]

I have a story once upon a time I was unjustly muted for being discriminatory with no discrimination ever taking place the end hope u enjoyed my story