Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I HATE LESLIE

Started by RuStY-_-Rollo [3514227] on in Gambling.

4 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
RuStY-_-Rollo [3514227]

This old bastard has a real problem with me. I think I must of done something wrong to him down the line or he's just got a stick up his ass but he either he gives me f**k all or broken hope. I really hope he can stop this problem with me because i need me a PI. 

Top_Catt [3543912]

Leslie's job is to kick you in the nuts. He gets paid for this. If you don't spin the wheel, Leslie doesn't get paid. Let him do his job.