Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Crimes 2.0] Burglary: An In-Depth Guide

Started by Emforus [2535044] Wiki Contributor on in Tutorials & Guides.

305 replies · 131k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 306 / 306 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DarianWebber [2232615]

The unique outcomes are the ones that each player can find once, marked with a star and with a special story outcome. That doesn't mean their drops cannot be included in the regular drops from the location.

 

Is there an up-to-date list of all the locations that can give fire extinguishers? I still haven't found one and was hoping to locate at least one before arson is unlocked.

ExarionThar [1938327]

Just checked the logs, and it is the second time I got this

18:38:15 - 30/07/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a slaughterhouse gaining 1x Cattle Prod
11:23:39 - 08/07/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a slaughterhouse gaining 1x Cattle Prod

 

But the Unique outcome was at the farm storage unit, so I assume they added Cattle Prod drops to other locations

 

11:33:50 - 24/10/23 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a farm storage unit gaining 1x Cattle Prod (unique)

ExarionThar [1938327]

Got one 3 days ago; the last one was almost 2 months ago.

 

But something might be there since the circulation is dropping since the middle of May.

Emforus [2535044] Wiki Contributor

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates.

 

Been working on a web app for interactive OC maps, currently working on a simulator (halfway done by now I reckon) which is what's kept me so busy these past few months.

 

I'm also looking into adding a section for more dynamic droptables, so they're easier to browse and mantain than what I'm currently using. Once I get these two things done I'll look into updating this guide to include the new honor bar and focused scouting as a whole.

 

 

Cheers!

Dilligaf777 [1699660]

16:41:00 - 08/08/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a printing works gaining 1x Glue, 1x Adhesive Plastic, 2x Bonded Latex

 

i used to get 2 bonded latex every 1 to 2 days if i focus enough nerve on the printing works

 

the last time i got any was 11 days ago, did something change?, has anyone else noticed this?

Grafiti [1557036]

Yeah, Printing Works seems to be heavily nerfed. Bonded Latex were very common find for me earlier, now I had to give up on focused scouting because it wasn't profitable enough.

 

Also no Embosser for a long-time.

Cyrax [249578]

20:08:50 - 25/08/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a paper mill gaining 1x Embosser

 

Been trying to focus on Foundrys for the Hydrochloric acid.. has been troublesome.

Static [711045]

16:09:44 - 26/08/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a cottage gaining 1x Erotic DVD

This possibility isn't listed in the guide and surprised me.  Found at skill level 45.

montyyiiu [2147267]

This was a nice surprise.

 

00:58:29 - 30/08/25 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a cottage gaining 100x 7.62mm Rifle Round Incendiary ammunition

 

75 skill, did not have a 7.62 weapon equipped

bootybutt [3648446]

This game wouldn't be the same without your guides bro. I love just winging it at first and then checking out the guide to see how right or wrong my gut was.