How do you post an image. I've tried severance times but can't figure it out
Posting images
Started by Jimbo138 [3055520] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Just paste an image. You don't need to host it anywhere. Just copy it, paste it.
If it is hosted somewhere, click the little picture button, and put in the link.
Thanks. I figured it out. It was easy easier than I was making it