Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction problem

Started by Corrus_Fletch [2664079] on in Graveyard.

20 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

It's showing them as Toasty for me

 

Do you have any scripts running and have you tried a hard refresh and clearing your cache

 

Corrus_Fletch [2664079]

Yeah it's weird, if you click their name it shows them as the correct rank, and the screenshot shows no co-leader. I asked another player and they said they saw the same as me. 

Corrus_Fletch [2664079]

Okay, I just left china to go back to torn, didn't do anything and it's fixed. Didn't clear cookies/cache, not running script. Don't have the app, on mobile. 

Corrus_Fletch [2664079]

What's odd is I have 4 members that are recruits, 0 days. It should show them as recruits, not Toasties. So I think it's still messed up. 

 

 

Apate [2348539]

Adding that I show as our base role while still on Recruit (displays correctly on profile page though) for when this gets moved to Bugs & Issues.

Perms are still correct for Recruit.

Apate [2348539]

It should get moved now that it's been reported for bein in the wrong forum (dw you won't get in trouble, normal procedure for stuff posted in the wrong place), but staff can be slow on that sometimes so might be better to just repost in the right one.

 

To delete a thread you have to title it "Grave" and/or self-report it with the text "Grave" and staff will send it to the Graveyard when they see it.

Corrus_Fletch [2664079]

Yeah I didn't want to post it in bugs because I tried searching and didn't see anything, didn't want to get in trouble or drug into oblivion, plus I read everywhere not to post in forums to avoid bounties and mugs, but just in case it helped someone I was going to risk it. 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

No you can just post in bugs, this is a question that has led to the conclusion it needs to be in bugs

 

Posts are not usually moved to bugs. Bugs don't have discussions on them, so it's fine there is a discussion post (this one). And a duplicate with the actual bug and steps to reproduce. 

 

Although someone clicked report which is probably to have it moved so I guess wait that out before posting in bugs. For future reference posts are not moved to the bug forum. At least I have never seen one moved to the bug forum.

Apate [2348539]

Posting in forums is generally fine so long as you're not complaining about someone targeting you or insulting someone. :)

 

Definitely stay out of General Discussion though until you get a good feel for the culture, that's probably the one exception lol.