Not dictating what you can do, I'm making observations.
There's a stark difference.
Low quality by the fact that you divebombed your karma - That's community decided, not my opinion.
Don't assume my opinion on Bumbi's diss tracks either - Bumbi's definitely a higher quality troll than you, but you're not setting a really high bar.
Attacked repeatedly
Started by Nikk911 [2649191] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Here I'll let the public decide on ur bar since ur observation is the only one that matters "
Not to jump in and get politically chastised over it, but George Floyd was shouting that he couldn't breathe before the cop had him on the ground, and was resisting officers attempts to detain him in the first place."
This was stated by u and wont take any advice from the likes of u
Guys just dug through 1,988 posts to dig up some fringe opinion I held years ago, (6 to be exact) congratulations - Probably shouldn't be pulling Politics & Law into General Discussion though.
Seems you spend a lot of time involved in Twitter culture trying to sick a mob on people.
Oh no it was the most relevant thing u had to say 2 pages from the back when u posted on forums when u first started. Besides a bunch of nonsense of bumps and a guild post. Dont defend your stance on what u had to say wasn't relevant to anyone at the time you started either.
Now I understand why you spend so much time on the forums.
You can't leave the hospital for more than 30 seconds to even make progress towards level 15.
Must give you a lot of time to engage in Twitter Culture, uneducated swine.
Plenty of time to train are u taking longer? Dont reach for insults i know ur trying hard lol
Its Reddit culture u uneducated bug.
" I have great progress on my account training like i should. Nearly one of my crime bars is at 100."
Plenty of time to train
LOL you make a post about being randomly attacked... Then talk shit to everyone replying...
I would guess the random attacks won't be stopping any time soon.
Well i dont need to use drugs to train do i?
No no, OP never replied.
Jax hijacked the thread cause his other 4 threads were graved - Or it's a multi, but I doubt that
OP is getting away with it 😂
Jax you can't say "I have great progress on my account training like i should."
And then only take 0 Xanax that entire time, go read some guides you nub 😂😂
Edit - it wasn't even a Xanax, you had a cannabis, wow 😂😂
Actually, 1 cannabis :)
Never Xanax.
Did read guides ya nub my goal is ssl gym
I don't think you understand what he's doing.
This is how he wants to play Torn, trolling on the forums having people think he's stupid.
We've had many of these types in General Discussion
O I understand, I just like to troll the scrubs 😂😂
And he said he read a guide, how special 🤣😉
Warriordud 2.0 🤡
Wait wait remember u replied to me. Lmao then you got offended and brought ur two idiots to help you 🤣 your a jolly good pal thx. Fkn nub of brain on ya.
He's not Warriordude 2.0, he's a returning self deleted account, I realized as soon as he tried to say my forum post history is mostly just me bumping my faction thread (I'm probably one of the least active bumpers for our faction thread) when he would have dug through literally 50+ pages of posts to find that quote, cause I haven't posted in Politics & Law in years.
And he didn't quote it, he had it on hand, which GD troll is this from last year who self fedded?