Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thanks Ched

Started by PapaUnta [3746387] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 804 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

PapaUnta [3746387]

Ah, the sweet agony of Torn RNG strikes again.

 

 

2% chance to overdose, that’s what the game tells us. Sounds harmless, right? Statistically, I should OD once every 50 drug uses. But nooo... I’ve managed to hit the jackpot seven times in just 40 days. That’s not bad luck, that’s a sick joke.

 

I didn’t sign up for a casino, but apparently my drug cooldown is playing roulette with my life. I’m starting to think Ched coded my account with a hidden “masochist” flag. Trying to build battle stats, but instead I’m building a collection of hospital bracelets. At this rate, I’ll have more time in the ER than in the gym.

 

So yeah, thanks Ched. I guess I’m just too lucky.

 

RNG honor, when?

 

 

 

 

HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

So you are the reason I have not OD'd in months / hundreds of Xanax. 

 

 

Not the hero we deserve but the hero we need. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Scuba [512975]

See you for your next thread where you go 300 uses without an OD. Or the next 150 uses after that.

 

...oh wait, nobody ever makes those threads. That's the issue with these percentages; it can be front loaded or backloaded, evenly distributed -- hell, the percentage also changes and is personal to each user. 

CockyNudist [2209950]

You haven't felt xanax RNG until you've OD'd twice in a row trying to stack for Halloween.

 

(I haven't done it myself but I know people who have)