Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OC2.0 issue.

Started by Bloodheart [898717] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 8151 ×1 Bloodheart [898717] ×1

Bloodheart [898717]

Device: samsung SM-A156U Android: 15 App version: 2.2.51

 

I am 100% certain that i was in the low 60s for percentage on picklock two. Now I am suddenly in the high 50s. I have been doing crimes. I have been growing. Why did I slip back? If something didn't change is it a bug?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can open each of your logs here and see your CPR for when you joined each of the roles. You were never above 60.

 

09:41:03 - 07/08/25  Bloodheart and their team successfully completed Chromatic's Blast from the Past scenario [view]
02:54:04 - 02/08/25  Bloodheart and their team successfully completed Chromatic's Blast from the Past scenario [view]
19:45:07 - 24/07/25  Bloodheart and their team successfully completed Chromatic's Blast from the Past scenario despite Bloodheart going to jail for 15h 46m [view]
22:19:04 - 18/07/25  Bloodheart and their team successfully completed Chromatic's Blast from the Past scenario [view]
03:59:07 - 13/07/25  Bloodheart and their team successfully completed Chromatic's Blast from the Past scenario despite Bloodheart going to jail for 18h 39m [view]

 

Thanks!

Mentions: Bloodheart [898717] · Chromatic [8151]