I have a mission "To Defeat Duke".I can't do alone.If someone or some factions doing Duke..could you tell me?I want to join one and finish my mission.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shindig [865748] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Moved to missions. As above, and you can also read more about NPC attacks in Hemigidius NPC Guide here. - Eric-Draven [2766066]
· 1 likes ·
Join Lootrangers discord. They do the NPC fights all the time, and you can join in.
Join Lootrangers discord. They do the NPC fights all the time, and you can join in.
The next set of attacks will be in less than two hours, probably around 5:55:00 Torn City Time...
Moved to missions.
As above, and you can also read more about NPC attacks in Hemigidius NPC Guide here.
Thank youI'm joining that discord link
O Need to defeat duke If someone are going to take him on please let me know. Im to wheak to kill im.
Hey guys, I didn't pass enough missions to advance do I get more chances or missions?
Yes 100%. Every day you'll get a new mission
I failed a duke mission and it hasn't reset