Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Villa giveaway!

Started by Mumtojess [2608196] on in Fun & Games.

20 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mumtojess [2608196]

I just won a villa that I don't need, so to be nice and all that stuff I'm gonna do a giveaway. 

 

So, if you're level 15 or lower and you want a villa, comment here and I'll chose a winner later. 

 

Make your post stand out, tell me a joke or interesting fact!

zeekboi [3832277]

I'm in! There's a blue crayola named "bluetiful" because it's a type of blue that is extremely stable and it doesn’t fade over time, even in oil or water.

JonnyNaCl [3855406]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Anyway I betted 1 Mil in Roulette twice and both landed on 0

Terdulb33zomb [3725975]

In the vacuum of space, metal fuses together just by touching. No heat, no spark—just instant marriage. More commitment than most Torn couples

Kejiro [3837032]

make my post stand out huh? ok heres a joke

 

My friend recommend me a book about anti-gravity.
It is so good, It’s impossible to put down. 

 

hahahaha