I bet on Australia to win, they won.
Bookie has result as Australia losing, which they didn’t!
Only $5k, so doesn’t matter but I never seen it before!
Started by Cash_Money22 [3837534] on in Gambling.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I bet on Australia to win, they won.
Bookie has result as Australia losing, which they didn’t!
Only $5k, so doesn’t matter but I never seen it before!
13:15:07 - 10/08/25 You lost your $217,500,530 (x1.30) bet in the Bookie on Australia (2-Way Full event) bet on Australia v South Africa (Cricket)
Yeah mate, I'm waiting on my winnings too. :)
Alsoi think you should post this in bugs and fixes
13:15:06 - 10/08/25 You lost your $3,600,000 (x1.40) bet in the Bookie on Australia (2-Way Full event) bet on Australia v South Africa (Cricket)
I am also facing the same problem.
I also lost 4 million
Torn support has fixed and paid out!
Thank you