Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost all user scripts!

Started by Brohamington [3516358] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Brohamington [3516358]

I lost all of my user Scripts after receiving this message 

 

Donation issue : An error occurred while processing your PayPal subscription. Please check the status in your PayPal account and take the necessary action. Alternatively you may wish to cancel and restart your subscription. Please contact payments@torn.com if you have any questions or require advice on how to proceed. Thank you.

 

 

Is there any way I can get them back without having to search and reinstall every single user script?

 

SN I also lost the regular userscripts 

BypXByp [3243346]

Your computer didn't just decide "Hey I'm going to delete this because I'm bored" - something deleted them, either you by mistake or perhaps an update.  Unless you have browser syncing and backup turned on you're stuck manually finding and re-adding them.

 

And as mentioned, a donation issue wouldn't cause this lol - Torn can't control your computer.

Brohamington [3516358]

I’m on mobile. Using pda. I think it happened when I did an update. I’ve been playing for almost a year. Just was wondering if anyone else had this problem. This is my first time seeing something like this happen.

Ata [2507441]

Check with Torn PDA team on their discord server. Donation issue shouldnt have any connection to your script, events just coincided. 

 

Edit: pda has their own way of handling scripts so this was absolutely critical information that you provided only on third post. Check with them and report back.

BypXByp [3243346]

As Ata said, you left out key information until your third post - that makes it difficult to help you and slightly annoying.

 

As such, not a Torn issue, you'll need to talk to the PDA people.

Brohamington [3516358]

Didn’t mean to make anyone mad! I honestly come to the forums to see if the community can help with any issues I’m having! Not everyone is here to help. Some people are here to heckle.

pepsihivemind [3272892]

reinstall your scripts, save a settings backup in tornpda on the settings page. if it happens again you can just restore your scripts from the backup.