Is there anyone from Nigeria here?
Nigeria
Started by Ray_yekz [3769211] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Trailblazer [2926943]
· 59 likes ·
I just so happen to be the prince, actually. - Beerstein [1322136]
· 15 likes ·
Me too, but I'm having trouble accessing my money right now. - _-_ [1718799]
· 12 likes ·
No one ever responds to my emails…
Yes.
I just so happen to be the prince, actually.
Yes!
No one ever responds to my emails…
Me too, but I'm having trouble accessing my money right now.
That's convenient, so am I. You should give me $1bil!
I can vouch for Beer being a Nigerian prince. He's also a Spanish prisoner who needs your help to pay his ransom.
i was gonna link the post for factions based on language but the only nigerian player listed is fedded for RMT
Maybe you can find or create a community for Nigerian players to feel welcome. I wish you luck
I’m not Nigerian. I’m an astronaut ninja.
Upvote this if you're thinking what you're not saying
Yes I am!
that guy sheikh nutti is probably nigerian
show me da wae
Yes I am - I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!
Probably .
Yes o. Omo naija here o. This is good. If we form faction sef eh, e go make sense o
You just had to reply in pidgin 😂😂
Na how dem go take confirm am na my guy if no be through pidgin.😎
But it's nice knowing I am not alone here.😎
I'm not Nigerian