My referral was removed but they have since hit level 10. Can this be changed by to an active referral?
22:24:48 - 14/06/25 ViperBite- removed you as their referrer
22:23:00 - 14/06/25 ViperBite- created an account and set you as their referrer
Started by GlesgaNed [3558982] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
GlesgaNed [3558982] ×1
My referral was removed but they have since hit level 10. Can this be changed by to an active referral?
22:24:48 - 14/06/25 ViperBite- removed you as their referrer
22:23:00 - 14/06/25 ViperBite- created an account and set you as their referrer
Unless you ask them to add you again as a referrer, I don't think you'll be credited with the rewards. Even if they do add you back, their next level rewards will be given to you, not the level 10 rewards though.
WTF that’s not right surely. Clearly a log stating I referred them they used my link as confirmed in early chats I’ve asked user to confirm on this chat spaceplane of adding back on or confirming it’s a mistake
It’s happening with every referral now 🤯
05:22:02 - 09/08/25 Arkada removed you as their referrer
08:30:40 - 31/07/25 Astarathus removed you as their referrer
22:24:48 - 14/06/25 ViperBite- removed you as their referrer
18:59:44 - 05/06/25 Hans_Wolfgang removed you as their referrer
what’s point of referring if don’t get rewards or credited for merits. I shouldn’t need to go ask them to re add me or prove anything the initial sign up stated they joined due to my efforts
Players aren’t able to remove their referrers on their own. Usually CJ does it if asked, though I don’t think he did this, especially 4 removals.
how do I put referral back because this was an mistake
Thanks viper hopefully someone can get this fixed asap 😢
I mean, you will have to ask your friends on why they removed your name in the introduction slides. The logs can only be produced if they removed your name manually from here or if they entered someone else's name when completing their introduction. Your name would be pre-filled here if they signed up using your link (which they did because you got the logs of them setting you as their referrer)
I can add the referrals manually, but you will need to post individual reports and ask your referrals to post in the report confirming the referrals. This needs to be done within a few weeks of referrals being missed. Rewards won't be credited retroactively if your referrals have passed the respective levels for the rewards.
They have replied in this chain 3 messages up? is that good enough?
GlesgaNed [3558982]My referral was removed but they have since hit level 10. Can this be changed by to an active referral?
22:24:48 - 14/06/25 ViperBite- removed you as their referrer
22:23:00 - 14/06/25 ViperBite- created an account and set you as their referrer
how do I put referral back because this was an mistake
Mentions: GlesgaNed [3558982]
Sure, I have added that.