Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Faction Perk Bug

Started by Kanoshi [3638984] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kanoshi [3638984]

So recently, I was strolling through my Faction Perks and and noticed that my Addiction 1 was undone and I don't have my respect instated. I know i'm not tripping because it was one of the the few perks unlocked and my members voted on it via Discord. Can someone tell me why and how can a faction lose a perk and the respect with it without manually undoing the perks? 

IndyCision [2597200]

The only ways to lose the respect is from losing more than you are gaining from being attacked, or of course a dirty bomb.

I cannot remember what happens if you lose enough to be in the negatives, I think nothing happens until you try to unset something and then cannot put it back.

 

Edit: If you are the only person with the ability to change the faction perks, you can look at this log to see what happened to it

IndyCision [2597200]

Yes, the log I linked to would show anything which had been set/unset since that time (if you were the person who unset it)

 

Edit: Forgot to say - I am also presuming that you are in the same war/peace mode that you were in when you set it?

Each mode has its own record of where the respect is allocated, if set in one it is not automatically duplicated in the other.

 

Edit 2: This log includes the war mode being changed too:

https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&log=6762,6764,6760,6761,6763,6766

IndyCision [2597200]

Talked to OP - issue is with faction total respect going down since unlocking second OC upgrade.

Needs to get back up to 12097 respect or higher to re-enable this perk.