⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣴⣤⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣥⣶⡽⣷⣾⣦⣸⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣟⣡⣯⠛⣿⢉⣹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠋⣸⣾⠟⠹⠉⠹⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣷⠶⠏⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⣿⠶⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠴⠒⠈⠉⠉⠁⠒⠲⣼⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣝⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣟⠃⠀⢠⣤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⢻⣽⠖⠒⠒⠒⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣴⡿⠀⡄⠀⠀⠈⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢣⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣰⠊⠁⠀⠀⣠⢍⣴⠛⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⢾⣷⣦⡄⠀⠀⢀⠀⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠇⠤⠤⣒⡮⠾⠿⠉⠀⠀⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⣿⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⠹⢿⣄⠀⠀⠈⢣⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣤⣾⠶⠾⠋⢉⠁⣀⠀⢀⣠⡾⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣇⠀⣠⣿⣷⡀⠀⡀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠈⠹⠷⠦⣄⡘⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣟⣋⣁⣈⣤⣤⡴⠖⢛⢁⣠⣶⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⡟⠿⣷⣴⣷⡀⠀⠘⢷⡀⠀⠀⠈⠻⠛⠛⣦⡄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣇⣀⣠⣴⣾⡉⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⡿⠋⢁⣀⣜⡡⢄⣈⠛⠻⣷⣦⡀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣯⣻⣿⣆⠀
⠀⠀⢠⡿⣻⢿⡉⠀⠉⢾⣍⣛⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣉⡴⠋⠱⡿⢋⢀⠲⣀⣉⠵⠚⠙⢿⣤⣤⣼⠟⢹⣿⣿⢫⡏⠻⣿⡄
⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⠀⠹⣦⡀⠈⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⡟⢿⣿⣿⡋⠹⡿⠟⠻⠻⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡘⠀⠀⠀⠙⢁⡞⡇⠀⢸⠇
⠀⠀⠀⡟⠀⠀⠀⠉⢽⣶⣤⣤⡤⠼⠶⠲⠤⠤⣄⣽⠿⠁⠀⠀⠂⠀⠈⠻⣶⣷⣴⣶⠾⠿⡖⠶⠶⢤⣈⣿⣿⣦⣀⠀⢠⣎⣴⠏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡼⠁⠀⠀⣀⣶⠖⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡉⠉⢻⣏⠙⠿⢿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⡼⠁⠀⢠⡶⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠀⠀⢽⡤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢸⣆⠀⠀⠙⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⣯⣠⣼⠿⠐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡆⢘⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⢤⠀⠀⣸⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⣿⠋⠀⠈⣧⣀⡀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣽⣼⣴⣾⣿⢿⡆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠻⡄⠸⠀⠈⠉⠉⣛⡿⠛⠻⠿⣶⣶⣶⣦⣤⡀⠘⢿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡾⣿⠿⣿⠃⣼⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢳⣀⣧⠀⠀⣠⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣻⢿⣿⣤⡈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⡟⠁⠀⢹⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣷⣄⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⢬⡻⢿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⠟⠻⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣴⣶⣾⣿⠋⠀⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⠿⣒⣒⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣶⡆⠈⠓⠯⣍⢛⣛⢯⠉⠀⠀⠀⡼⠛⠛⣿⢿⣟⣻⢿⠋⢀⡤⠖⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠙⡅⠀⠀⢀⡜⠋⠁⢸⠇⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠈⢣⠀⠀⢺⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⠀⢀⡎⠀⠀⢀⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠃⠀⡜⠀⠀⢠⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⣄⠀⠀⠘⢆⠀⠀⠣⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡔⠋⠉⠁⢀⡜⠁⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠈⠣⣄⡀⠉⠓⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠂⠀⠀⠐⠛⠒⠒⠒⠒⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠋⠛⠓⠚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(18+) [DO NOT OPEN]
Started by Just_A_Traveler [3879963] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
not the place for this...... EVER.......
Uhhh... congrats on the ban?
Are you stuck in the 90’s? Take your dial up modem and download your way back under your rock.
When are we gonna get that minimum age to be able to post on GD?
f**k am I even looking at?
Change your name to : Just_A_fed
Skill issue 🍿
I mean he did say it was 18+.....
Can you get forum banned for posting a string of dots?
Will this get me banned for sexual content? 8===D
guys why is my weewee getting hard this has never happened before
I'm on mobile and I cannot work out what I'm looking at
Sheesh gonna make someone act up
Graved - spam
go landscape mode