just like + comment= 1 random item
1 more for first one
Started by L1nhD4n [3510021] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
L1nhD4n [3510021] ×1
just like + comment= 1 random item
1 more for first one
Really?
liked. i wonder what item xD
lets see 0_0
lets see
I'll flip the table if it's a fruitcake! :)) just kidding
yeah sure, free stuff right? :D
Sure, I'll bite
Sure, done.
A PI wow hahaha
The item is on its way.
You were sent a pair of Booty Shorts from L1nhD4n with the message: ty
Bruh cmon
Mentions: L1nhD4n [3510021]
Omg, ty
Money talks!
sorry sir, the event has ended.
14:26:51 - 12/08/25 L1nhD4n sent some Knee-high Boots to you with the message: ty
Thanks! Looks like I won't be flipping tables