Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tutorial missions frozen

Started by _Sick_ [3902862] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

_Sick_ [3902862]

I just finished exploring the city after buying a gun and attacking someone, and my missions won't update. My missions icon is flashing but when I open it there aren't any missions to do. 

 

Device: Wingtech TMAF035G Android: 13 App version: 2.2.51

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You need to scroll down the list, you still have 2 uncompleted missions, one of which is available for you to accept:

 

_Sick_ [3902862]

Im almost 300 days old so it's a bit of a late reply, but thanks for the help! xD I was freaked out when I saw the screenshot had my name in the mission text, but then I realized an admin posted it haha