If you're looking for a job at SuperMax, we are hiring!! Submit your application today. We are accepting most work stats, and positions as well as payment will be granted accordingly. Salaries will increase as we continue to grow. Join us at SuperMax , TODAY
Join SuperMax Today
Started by MonJa-la-M [3788834] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MrKisdUrSistr [3128068]
· 9 likes ·
If you’re looking to post in the proper thread, company recruitment is the place!! Submit your post there today. We are accepting most topics, and replies as well as attention will be granted accordingly. Quality will increase as we continue … - Honor_Scholar [2172892]
· 1 likes ·
Pulp is the extras in a juice, there's juices without pulp, most consumers prefer the latter since it has no extra add ons, and often its flavored with sugar, like SunnyD. Easy to drink. Most stores sell this type. A …
Should post in the Company Recruitment forum as that’s where this belongs
If you’re looking to post in the proper thread, company recruitment is the place!! Submit your post there today. We are accepting most topics, and replies as well as attention will be granted accordingly. Quality will increase as we continue to keep things organized. Join us in the proper thread, TODAY!
And here I thought Ched just released Jail 2.0
To bounty fella(s) - Man you (y'all) need to chill, he barely has any forum posts, roasting the everliving meat outta the poor fella.
Go drink some orange juice with PULP and no sugar
Though yea Company Recruitment is where it belongs.
Wrong place to post this broski
There is something seriously wrong with you .
Pulp makes orange juice. Sugar is for baking & Plums
Pulp is the extras in a juice, there's juices without pulp, most consumers prefer the latter since it has no extra add ons, and often its flavored with sugar, like SunnyD. Easy to drink. Most stores sell this type.
A plum like yourself definitely needs some love from a pulp, no question bout that. Go to a local farm, and buy one, some are overpriced and sour, but regardless, its fresh.
Edit for the Principal Skarab. I'm about to sleep gimme a break!!
This ain’t company recruitment…
See I was excited that I got here before it was graved then I saw how old the thread was.
Now I'm just disappointed in moderation
Brother HavokGDI where are you when we need you?
Not even sure what sunny D really is. I know it is a beverage, Just not sure exactly what is in it. However when I do have Orange juice I will squeeze it myself. I have some super cute vintage juicers.
I think we may be in trouble soon for derailing the topic
Dear Honor Scholar,
It is with deep regret that I must take your scholarship from you. Irregardless is not a proper word. It is redundant due to the double negative formed by the "ir" prefix. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Please leave your diploma and your funny graduation cap in the box by the door as you exit the halls of learning. Regardless of how long you have been a Scholar, this inappropriate verbiage is unacceptable. Thank you.
Skarab, Principal of Torn City School District
Graved - looks like you've found company recruitment with your other post