Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education Bug

Started by Traviesoscotte [3894204] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Traviesoscotte [3894204]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

When I put a merit in the education lenght course, my currently course resets. I lost 7 times the course.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You're getting kicked out of the education because of your drug addiction, it has nothing to do with your merit assignment. It should be apparent from the event that you get when you get kicked out of the course.

 

 

 

Thanks!