Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2EDVD 99k jumps??? 200% cheaper??? GO PJS!!!!!

Started by pdk [3626257] on in Trading Post.

44 replies · 809 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JCrakk [3638058]

Super communicative and easy to deal with and affordable. Made my first 99k jump so easy. Highly recommend and will be using as my primary 99k jump.

PantherClaw23 [3456323]

Excellent Service! Great guy, open and communicative. Helped us out and worked through the nerves of a big investment! Would recommend if looking to jump and gain stats! PRAY AWAY THE OD's! 

ItsCaliKush [3854504]

Scammer of an individual if you have a competing service he will blatantly lie with no basis of doing a real @$*-hat of a human really. Be weary, I hope at least his jumps are legit but as a human he’s a liar and will falsely scream lies about you if it means it tears down his competition. What kind of business is that. Want proof check out my posts :) difference between me & the bum Pdk every claim I make is backed with proof. 

pdk [3626257]

sorry what did i do to u? apart from getting stolen ofc

 

i tried sending u edvd so i could get my own 99k jump since it gets loads of stats for my clients and u never got back to me. i just want my edvd back tbh i dont wanna speak to u anymore.

 

and calling me a scammer? what scam did i run/execute/was a part of? none. so please take ur lies elsewhere

pdk [3626257]

Also in reply to the scammers post, i see that you uploaded a ss of us never talking over dm

 

that is true, i never dmed u, bc i just sent edvd and posted on ur forum when u didnt get back to me

 

i regularly get lots of dms and wake up to easily 100 messages from at least 15 diff people, so i try to reduce that amount

 

https://imgur.com/a/nnsolwd 

 

that is a screenshot of the logs i just took

 

you can see that 12 days ago, i sent you 5 edvds asking for the jump, since you advertise in ur forum for 5

 

so, mr scammer, got anything to say about your "claims backed with proof"?

ItsCaliKush [3854504]

Don't know where you are getting these logs from when I have already checked my logs, and if you are doing your own "cheap" 99K jumps why would you need mines? Seems very fishy. 

Nonetheless if you were trying to bum some E-dvds from me it worked. I just sent you 8. God bless! 

Also I seen what you did, tried to block me after making another claim so I can't send it but I had my colleague sent it to you.

Screenshots & Logs:
00:42:36 - 12/08/25 You sent 8x Erotic DVD to pdk with the message: These are from ItsCaliKush.  -- Came from Hijo
Screenshots as well

Be weary if you do business with him or in the same field as he will try to make baseless claims as a way to discredit you. My NW is almost 2B why would I scam a measly 40M. 

Nonetheless I wish you all the best PDK, unfortunate as two businessmen had to come to this. When if there was some issue you could of in-game messaged me like any sensible person. I digress.

pdk [3626257]

i recieved the edvds, thank you

 

i did not make baseless claims, i showed u the logs, and the fact that u sent my edvds back shows that u know i was right

 

since u sent them back, theres no harm done, tho i do ask u to remove the downvote from my thread-if u do ill remove mine from urs

 

 

schams [3298726]

Great communication and flexibility with my time slot when I had an unforeseen issue.  Will definitely be using again!!