Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD

Started by Xynophire [3586305] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Xynophire [3586305]

[SOLD]

 

8★ Adult Novelty Company – Fully Upgraded - Nearly 3 years old. 

 

Selling 8★ (formerly 10★ a few directors back) Adult Novelty company.


With the right education courses, it could easily be back at 10★ in no time.

 

  • Train buyer in place – smooth transition for new owner

  • Full staff with strong stats

  • Fully upgraded – all improvements already in place

 

I paid $650m at 8* and I’m asking the same. Open to reasonable offers, but I’m not in a rush to sell if offers are low. Message with questions or offers.