17:42:31 - 16/08/25 You sent $50,000,000 to Matty_h with the message: Congrats!
JFK vs. SA
Started by doms [465462] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thanks for paying up however one for the future, it’s best to not send someone who is offline 50m
Great work SA. Looking forward to next time.
Lol i thought you were green lit , sorry. Besides , its only 50m of free money. what you gonna lose if someone mugs you?
That’s a very weird take, that’s like me losing the bet to you and only sending you half because it’s free money
Yeah its a crap take , my bad. I was hungry and like oh so not only am I losing 50m , im losing 50m AND getting moaned at for the timing of losing 50m. Im fed now , and agree it was a shit oversight not checking tou were online. All good? 🤣🤣
Congrats SA. Great comeback and great work holding the lead.
You making a forum post about it is more cringe then him sending the money while you were showing green. You could have addressed that in a DM...
Anyways! This match up always makes me reminisce the glory days <3... Before all wars were termed and stocks made more than 1.5% profit per month zZzZz
GG JFK and SA. Z's back is only so strong in this type of matchup! Didn't really allow the new young ones to showcase their activity when SA's median is so high!
Great showing from SA and the BBQ boizzzz. MK still a nub ^^
Seen more energy from an obese narcoleptic fentanyl junkie
Damn gutted, i missed this, absolutely would have taken a 10% cut of that bet 🤣
We all go way back. Never a dull moment but them SA grill masters love a good bbq. Add in some fun and we're off to the races.
Till next time.
jajajajajaja I didnt knew a single post can trigger someone that badly XD
I only said this because I have a friend among JFK, I dont even know who they or you guys are XD
congratz on the comeback and winning the match btw, it was impressive to watch giants fight