Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Achievement Unlocked - 2b Torn Battle Statistics

Started by The_Virginian [2799939] on in Achievements.

39 replies · 353 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

TsGiScottC [1438699] ×1 Fatbears [2197270] ×1 Matzkops [2566807] ×1 Fuckface [2682778] ×1 BrutalDeluxe [2778895] ×1 LustDragon69 [2802242] ×1

The_Virginian [2799939]

I've never made an achievement post as far as I'm aware, but I've drank since then, so who knows. Google it I guess.

 

I'm sure everyone before me felt like they'd never get here at one point in time, and those behind me are thinking that now. Well, it's possible, so don't give up.

 

Free stat spy. Can't say I never gave you anything. 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

i'm too dumb to get it at an even 2b

 

My first year in Torn, besides making money, I don't know wtf I was doing. But in the second two, I did my best to make up for lost time.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

wtf is even this?

 

I joined Carbon Penguins just two weeks before the Ireland War, so all you pinguus can blame Matzkops for that. He thought I was the coolest, so he recruited me to guest in a RW, and I never left. #nobigdeal But that's where I learned how to train the right way.

 

I'll be over 1b stats gained by the end of this year alone, so I'm also excited about that.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

this picture is dumb

 

Thank you to Fatbears, Matzkops and all of Carbon Penguins (RIP) for giving me a chance. 

 

Thank you to LustDragon69, BrutalDeluxe, and TsGiScottC for letting me trade and learn alongside you and expedite my training with cold hard pixel money.

 

And a big thanks to Behemoth for being the best bitch.

 

Onward and upward or wtf ever.

 

I'll spread some xannies to random commenters for thread dividends. 

 

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

 

 

20:52:52 - 17/08/25 You sent 10x Xanax to Viciously_Grim with the message: Thread dividends

20:52:22 - 17/08/25 You sent 10x Xanax to MattiKettu with the message: Thread dividends

10:16:51 - 17/08/25 You sent 10x Xanax to 0rryx with the message: Thread dividends

10:16:25 - 17/08/25 You sent 10x Xanax to Starsage with the message: Thread dividends

 

Mentions: BrutalDeluxe [2778895] · Fatbears [2197270] · Fuckface [2682778] · LustDragon69 [2802242] · Matzkops [2566807] · TsGiScottC [1438699]