Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bikes

Started by masterofshadows [2033123] on in Motoring.

7 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
masterofshadows [2033123]

Whats the best sportsbikes to get in eu

Was looking for the Gsxr-750 but they dont sell here anymore 

any ideas ?

Ruafatty [2239233]

IDK about EU but in the States Yamaha has started selling a 700 and 900 class bike. I've had a few Yamahas and have been very pleased with them. Over 50k abusive miles on my last r6 with no major problems. 

masterofshadows [2033123]

tbh i dont think im readdy for a liter bike .. ive only driven for 2 years now and would like something a bit more sporty than my honda nc 750s

FroggyStyle [3528490]

It's not a minibike but it is a small CC bike. XR150L. Last night I finally put new jets in it and it rides so much smoother than stock. I'm very happy with it now.

I love that I can take it offroad. It's such a fun commuter.