I think everyone should change there name to a variant of pepe to form a pepe cult
Pepe
Started by pEpE_of_chaos [3136303] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 51
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Klashnekoff [498900]
· 21 likes ·
I think you should close your account - _-_ [1718799]
· 8 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
graved, spam
I think you should close your account
Probably
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pepe Le No
Who reported this? This is the highest quality thread in GD in some time.
wrong pepe'?
Your crown, king
Don’t want to. I think OP should rename themselves to Peepee instead.
graved, spam
🤣🤣