First script made for Torn. It's a script for a custom background. Just changes the cosmetics. Feed back is always welcome.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/546213-torn-custom-background
If you like it, throw me xannax my way lol, but no pressure
Started by Skin-Tin [2933966] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
First script made for Torn. It's a script for a custom background. Just changes the cosmetics. Feed back is always welcome.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/546213-torn-custom-background
If you like it, throw me xannax my way lol, but no pressure
It doesn't seem to work once I paste in the image url? Is there a certain image resolution it has to be?
should work. try right clicking on the image you want and click on ''copy image address''
Copy pasting image url from Google didn't work for me. I downloaded the pic and uploaded it to Dropbox then used that link (if anyone is using Dropbox, remove the "dl=0" from the end of the link and add "raw=1". Works. People can probably use Imgur if they are having any problems.
To dev: can you make the things over the background a little transparent? That would be pretty awesome if u do. (The background is barely visible because of these gray boxes, such as the thread box or the comments, home, crime etc gray boxes that are hiding the background)
If you right click and copy the image address and paste it into the photo icon in the bottom right it will work :)
I only get to copy the sharable link on phone. At least on Chrome. Not sure of the other browsers. Yes, I know it says "Desktop" in the thread name, but I decided to do it kn my phone anyway.
it will work on a phone and work well on pda. The main issue with that though, is that it will take a ridiculous amount of memory, so loading a new page will take longer. not good if your in a war. I am working on making improvements on that front and hopefully in the future it will bee a lot smoother.
Thank you for the feedback. I've added a slider that allows you to adjust the transparency to your preferred level. Hope that helps.