Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing energy

Started by Hollowpoint1988 [3414541] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Hollowpoint1988 [3414541]

Device: samsung SM-S908E Android: 14 App version: 2.2.51

 

Good day, just thought I'd mention this as it happened today.

 

I had 0 energy, used a Xanax setting my energy to 250, then travelled to UAE, flew back to torn, upon arriving my energy was back at 100. I used that 100 energy at the gym and took another Xanax putting me back at 250e. Upon flying back to UAE, my energy jumped back to 400. Weird bug, came right on its own but thought I'd mention it.

 

Take care

Hollowpoint1988