0
0
Started by MADAFAKAMON [3596234] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 20
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Hi!!
Hi new here, I'm dad.
Hi :D
hey I just meet you, and this is crazy, but there's no number, no call me maybe
wsg
Hi
Hi
Hello
Yo
Hi
Hi dad, I'm Dad.
no hi but i will give you a HOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUYEAAAAAAAAAAAH
hi welcome to torn!
yooo whats up! :)
hi and welcome
!Graved - Content edited out