Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easiest Game Ever

Started by Austin_Cash [3304119] on in Fun & Games.

110 replies · 425 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 111 / 111 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
111
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Austin_Cash [3304119] ×1

Austin_Cash [3304119]

Alright for this giveaway all you have to do is drop a comment. I will send 2 Xanax to each person that does this 🙌🏻 if you comment anything interesting at all wether it be a interesting fact or funny joke I might enter you in a drawing for a donator pack. 

If you had some fun feel free to add me or hit the thumbs up but THAT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT.

 

All ages and levels welcome!

 

🚨🚨🚨 ATTENTION 🚨🚨🚨

 

Since nobody listened when I said the giveaway was over we're going to have to switch it up. Send the person above you an item that is double the value of the item they sent!

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

my comment:  after you send the xanax I would be obliged to tell you that you cannot pay for likes.

 

I still expect my Xanax so please disregard the comment until you send mine.